Monday 21 July 2014

#SUNATHON

In case you haven't heard about it, the ever-so-lovely Emma is the brains and beauty behind #sunathon. From today to July 27th (the day before my birthday), book lovers from all over the world are taking part in a readathon. If you'd like more information about it all, check out Emma's blog post here.

What I love most about #sunathon is there's no specific genre of book to read or a limit to books either. Read as much as you can, when you can. I also LOVE that it's over the weekend too because, working full time, I don't get as much time to read as I'd like. 

I've kicked off today by continuing to read 'After I Left You' by Alison Mercer. I'm hoping to finish it by the end of the day and will, hopefully, update you tomorrow with the next book I've chosen. 

A review of 'After I Left You' will be up soon but in the mean time, here's the blurb...

"Every broken heart has a history.
Anna hasn't been back to Oxford since her last summer at university. She tries not to think about her time there, or the tightly knit group of friends she once thought would be hers forever. She has almost forgotten the sting of betrayal, the secret she carries around, the last night she spent with them all.
Then a chance meeting on a rainy day in London brings her past tumbling back into her present. . . Can Anna finally face up to the memories of that summer and the people she left behind?"

No comments:

Post a Comment