Tuesday 11 March 2014

BOOK NEWS: Lindsey Kelk Reveals ‘What A Girl Wants’ Cover!

From the moment I heard Lindsey’s next book was going to be released in July, I have been waiting not-so-patiently for more information about the release and the book itself. Today, Lindsey tweeted a picture of the front cover as well as the release date.



For those who don’t know (and why would you?) my birthday is in July so I was always going to be excited about the July release but it turns out that it’s released on July 17th, just 11 days before my birthday. I think it’s safe to say I know what I’m no doubt going to end up treating myself to for my birthday!

According to Goodreads, “Tess Brookes was the girl with a plan. Now she's the girl with a choice. Should she stay in London and start her own advertising agency with her best friend and potential boyfriend Charlie? Or should she head to exciting Milan to pursue both a new career as a photographer and a new man, the enigmatic and elusive (and highly irritating) Nick? For the first time, Tess has to choose between the life she always dreamed of and a future she never imagined possible. With her heart and her head pulling her in different directions, Tess has to make a life-changing decision about What a Girl Wants.”

It’s the follow up to About a Girl which I LOVED (no surprise, I love all of Lindsey’s work) and the fact this is the 2nd book makes up for the break I’ve had to take from Alex, haha. If you’d like to read About a Girl, here’s the Amazon links: Kindle / Paperback

What a Girl Wants is available for pre-order here: Kindle / Paperback and will be released on July 17th 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment